We are proud to be the Google premier partner across the Middle East. Netland is helping the education sector, both private and public, to transform their infrastructures, practices and methodologies to adopt new ways of learning and use the best tools to meet their institutional objectives.Google for Education allows teachers to spend more time personalizing the learning experience, and less time managing it. Students can develop their skills and do their best work.
Improve teaching with simple, flexible and secure tools.
Improve teaching: Use simple learning tools to improve collaboration and communication.
Increase productivity: Create, organize, share and assign grades from one place to make the most of your time.
Optimize student work: Help students optimize their work with simple tools that make learning easier.
Protect your school’s data: Protect the work, identity and privacy of the entire education community with proactive security features and controls.
Google Workspace for Education offers multiple options to meet your organization’s needs.
- Google Workspace for Education Fundamentals—Gives you tools to aid teaching and learning, such as Classroom, Google Meet, Google Docs, Google Forms, and Google Chat.
- Google Workspace for Education Standard—Same tools as Education Fundamentals but with advanced security features & enhanced administration controls.
- Google Workspace for Education Plus—Includes all the features in Education Standard and Teaching and Learning Upgrade with additional features for certain services, such as attendance tracking in Google Meet.
- Teaching and Learning Upgrade—Adds enhanced video-communication capabilities, Classroom add-ons, and other features and tools to your Education Fundamentals or Education Standard edition.
We can assess and provide the option that best suits your institution.
A range of simple yet powerful devices with built-in accessibility and security features to deepen classroom connections and keep user information safe.
Learn from anywhere
- Students can access their apps, settings, and more from any device.
- Prepare students for the future with collaborative projects that deepen digital skills.
Deploy and manage simply
- Easy to distribute 1 or 100 devices using the Chrome partner ecosystem.
- Add users, devices, printers, and internet from central Google Admin Console.
Accessible for all learners
- Versatile form factors to suit different budgets and needs.
- Shareable devices can be used across multiple classrooms and students.
In order to stay competitive in today’s business world, you have to have reliable IT infrastructure capabilities. Our Network Leasing Service reduces upfront costs to reduce impact on cash flow.
We help you choose the most suitable Chromebooks for your school
Take opportunity of a free 30-day-trial
Netland has an onboarding programme aimed at providing the support and coaching required to enable institutions to implement Google for Education solutions.
We offer a pilot program for a period of 4 weeks aimed at providing the environment, performance and tools which are appropriate for their planned use.
At every step of the pilot, we will provide assistance to ensure that all of your objectives can be met.
Our program includes:
- Google Workspace plus licenses and setup
- Chromebook licenses and Chrome FLEX OS setup
- IT Technical & Teacher Staff Training
- Support Services
Request a pilot program
Netland's 360 service
At Netland, we are working with the best system integrators and certified trainers to bring your organization the latest technologies so you can focus on education. Whether you are building the infrastructure from the ground up or simply upgrading, Netland can provide a range of technical solutions to facilitate the teaching and learning at your school.
We also work diligently to accommodate all budgets and provide support to all skill levels.